Saturday, July 14, 2012

Weekly Obsessions

The awesome Kelly at KellyVision started posting a weekly post highlighting whatever she happened to be obsessed with that week. I LOVE this idea, so much in fact that I will be doing it myself every Saturday.

Here are my obsessions this week:

BOOKS

the cover of Clockwork Princess by Cassandra Clare



GORGEOUS! That word does not even begin to describe this cover. Tessa is stunning, and that dress....I love it. I can't wait to see how this series ends. If this series is not already added to your Goodreads, get on that!

the cover for Natural Born Angel by Scott Speer


I don't love the name, not going to lie. I do however think the covers to Immortal City and this one are pretty. Huge spoilers for the end of Immortal City in the synopsis of this one, so be careful if you have yet to read it.

MOVIES

The Amazing Spiderman

I saw this and LOVED it. Andrew Garfield is fantastic as Peter Parker! I think this was even better than the original Spiderman movies.

OTHER

LaineyGossip

My second love is gossip - celebrity gossip to be exact. Right after reading, I am a huge celeb culture junkie. I get my daily fix by visiting the website of, in my opinion, The Queen of Gossip - Lainey. Her mix of snark, and excellent taste makes her blog, LaineyGossip, one of the best. She also happens to be Canadian so bonus points for that.

Lainey is going to be hosting a "Smut School" so to speak. Her Faculty of Celebrity Studies is travelling to various Canadian cities. All things gossip will be discussed. It sounds like such a fun night. I have put my name into the draw for enrollment for her Ottawa stop and should find out next week if I am in! Keep your fingers crossed for me!

This "school" also has the BEST school crest


So what you are obsessed with this week?

1 comment:

  1. I ADORE the Clockwork Princess cover, but yeah... I'm with you on the name for the new Immortal City one... and I LIKE the cover... but... well.... the bloody wings are bothering me. THEY'RE TINY :P

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...