Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday...Scarlet

Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Jill at Breaking The Spine that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

My pick this week is Scarlet by Marissa Meyer


Here is the Goodreads synopsis
Cinder returns in the second thrilling installment of the New York Times-bestselling Lunar Chronicles. She’s trying to break out of prison—even though if she succeeds, she’ll be the Commonwealth’s most wanted fugitive. 
Halfway around the world, Scarlet Benoit’s grandmother is missing. It turns out there are many things Scarlet doesn’t know about her grandmother and the grave danger she has lived in her whole life. When Scarlet encounters Wolf, a street fighter who may have information as to her grandmother’s whereabouts, she has no choice but to trust him, though he clearly has a few dark secrets of his own. 
As Scarlet and Wolf work to unravel one mystery, they find another when they cross paths with Cinder. Together, they must stay one step ahead of the vicious Lunar Queen who will do anything to make Prince Kai her husband, her king, her prisoner.
Cinder is amazing and I enjoyed it so much. I am excited to meet Wolf! I can't wait to get my hands on this. Early reactions seem to be really positive and are making me even more anxious.


How gorgeous are these covers?!

Expected release date - February 5, 2013

11 comments:

  1. I still have to read Cinder! I really want to, but at least this one doesn't come out for awhile, so I have time to get caught up :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this cover! So pretty! I also quite enjoyed Cinder and I'm interested to see how Meyer continues the series.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WANTTTTTTTT!

    stop by my post?! I have an ARC giveaway of my pick! :)

    http://lindsaycummingsblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't wait to see what happens next in this series!! Great pick. :)

    Here's my WoW

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved Cinder and I cannot wait for this one!

    Shortskie's WOW

    ReplyDelete
  6. This book sounds great! And the cover is so pretty! Adding to my TBR list! :D Great pick and thanks for sharing!

    Here's My WoW post! 

    Btw...I am a new follower via GFC and NB! :D

    ~ Maida @ Literary Love Affair

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm also waiting for this one! I love Cinder and can't wait to read this!

    Waiting on Wednesday
    Lisa @ Shatterbooks

    ReplyDelete
  8. My goodness that sounds like a good book. Great pick!
    Thanks for sharing,
    Dani
    Check out my WOW - http://paulettespapers.com/?p=2248

    ReplyDelete
  9. ADJFADHGDFAHD! SCAAAAARLEEEET! YES YES YES YES! I so so SOOOOO can't wait to get my hands on this one. I was late to the party, but I ADORED Cinder, and so can't wait to see what she's up to next! Also: YOU'RE READING THRONE OF GLASS! Me too! You likey?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great choice for WoW. I absolutely loved Cinder & can't wait to read Scarlet! Hopefully it's as good as the first book. Thanks for sharing!:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I really loved Cinder so I can't wait for the next book! :) The cover is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...