Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday...Nobody But Us

Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Jill at Breaking The Spine that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

My pick this week is Nobody But Us by Kristin Halbrook


Here is the Goodreads synopsis
Bonnie and Clyde meets Simone Elkeles in this addictively heart-wrenching story of two desperate teenagers on the run from their pasts. 
They’re young. They’re in love. They’re on the run. 
Zoe wants to save Will as much as Will wants to save Zoe. When Will turns eighteen, they decide to run away together. But they never expected their escape to be so fraught with danger.... 
When the whole world is after you, sometimes it seems like you can’t run fast enough. 
Nobody But Us, told in alternating perspectives from Will and Zoe, is an unflinching novel, in turns heartbreaking and hopeful, about survival, choices, and love...and how having love doesn’t always mean that you get a happy ending. Described as “beautiful, heartbreaking, and exhilarating” by Kody Keplinger, author of The DUFF, Nobody But Us will prove irresistible to fans of Nina Lacour, Jenny Han, and Sara Zarr
I have been pining for this book since I first read the synopsis. I think it's going to be beautiful, heartbreaking and romantic. I can't wait.

Expected release date - January 29, 2012

6 comments:

  1. Never heard of this one. Sounds interesting, though. Thanks for stopping by my WOW at YA Sisterhood.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW this sounds really good! I'm definitely checking this book out! Here's my WoW: World of Books

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to read this book. It sounds like a good story, and I love dual POV.

    My WOW: http://breathofbooks.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh, good choice, Kathy! I haven't heard of this one until now and I am definitely interested. I like how that blurb address the fact that sometimes just having love isn't enough.

    Thanks for the heads-up :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was hooked at, "Bonnie and Clyde meets Simone Elkeles" YES. YES. YES. I WANT MORE. So excited for this!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...