Thursday, April 11, 2013

Follow Friday


Alison Can Read Feature & Follow

Follow Friday is a weekly meme hosted Parajunkee and Alison Can Read. It's a great way to meet new blogger friends. This weeks question is:

Q: We are about to see a lot of posts & tweets about reader conventions, RT, BEA, ALA and many more are starting soon. Which one would you love to attend? Where and why?

I am attending BEA this year, and it's my third year going. I would love to attend RT one year. It sounds like a fun time!

Happy Weekend!

7 comments:

  1. Great answer! : )

    New follower by NB, old follower on GFC

    my FF and international giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm jealous! I'd love to go to RT as well
    I'm an old follower :)
    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  3. New follower here! Any BEA tips? are you going to the blogger conference too?

    - CeCe @ steamingmugofbooks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. So jealous! I found out about RT through this meme, and I'd like to go too. It gives the impression of being more laid back, which is cool.

    New follower. :) Here's my FF.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! Nice to meet you! :) **New (and super jealous since you are going to BEA) Follower**
    Feature and Follow Friday

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahh, so jealous! I'd love to be able to attend BEA - that's so awesome you've gotten to go twice before! I hope you have an amazing time this year :)

    New GFC follower.

    My F&F

    ReplyDelete
  7. You're lucky! I'm jealous! I can't wait to hear about it and live vicariously through all who get to go, lol.

    New follower :D
    My FF

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...