Saturday, April 20, 2013

Weekly Obsessions


The awesome Kelly at KellyVision started posting a weekly post highlighting whatever she happened to be obsessed with that week. I LOVE this idea, so much in fact that I will be doing it myself every Saturday.

Here are my obsessions this week:

TV

Friday Night Lights

So Emilie (from Emilie's Book World) and Katie (from Bookishly Yours) have been telling me how amazing this show is. EVERYONE has been telling me to watch it. Finally gave in and started it. It really surprised me, and  I am now addicted. LOVE Tim Riggins, and Matt Saracen especially. I will be devouring the rest of this series immediately.

MOVIE

Romeo and Juliet trailer

I love this play so much. I love that they decided to do a straight adaptation and not modernize it. I adore Baz Luhrmann's version, but have a soft spot for the classic. All I have to say about this trailer is - Ed Westwick as Tybalt. I love that they ended it with one of my favourite lines
"Give me my Romeo; and, when he shall die, Take him and cut him out in little stars, And he will make the face of heaven so fine That all the world will be in love with night And pay no worship to the garish sun."
Now all we need is for an official release date for North America and I will be happy.



OTHER

Book Expo America

With the event just about a month away I am getting antsy for a schedule. I would love one to start planning and make the tough choices about which autograph sessions to attend. I am beyond excited about this year as it seems to have a fantastic line up of authors and events.

So what are you obsessed with this week?

1 comment:

  1. Romeo and Juliet looks SO good! Let me know if you see a release date for us. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...