Saturday, April 20, 2013

New To My Book Closet


It's that time of the week again. Time to show you what bookish goodies made their way into my home and book closet (to be saved from the evil book eating cat monster named Aria). This is inspired by the various "mailbox" posts out there (eg. In My Mailbox by The Story Siren, and Stacking the Shelves by Tynga's Reviews). 

Lots of exciting things this week!


First for review I received two books from Random House Canada

Just What Kind of Mother Are You? by Paula Daly (Goodreads)
Someday, Someday, Maybe by Lauren Graham (Goodreads)

I have heard Just What Kind Of Mother Are You has been compared to Gone Girl (which I loved) so I am eager to start this one. Someday, Someday, Maybe sounds really cute. I am looking forward to a fun contemporary to end off the month with.

I borrowed from Emilie (Emilie's Book World) the following

Eleanor and Park by Rainbow Rowell (Goodreads)
Friday Night Lights Season One

I keep hearing  how amazing Eleanor and Park is so I had to borrow it from Emilie and read it for myself. Hoping to fit it in soon.

I kept hearing how amazing Friday Night Lights is, and it's true. Every amazing thing you've heard is true. I adore Riggins, and Matt. The coach and his family. The entire team. The series surprised me by making me teary in the first episode, and actually caring about the outcome of a football game. #ClearEyesFullHeartsCantLose

Happy Weekend and Happy Reading!

1 comment:

  1. Ugh! I want to watch FNL now! I still need to get caught up on OUaT first. Hopefully soon!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...