Saturday, April 27, 2013

New To My Book Closet


It's that time of the week again. Time to show you what bookish goodies made their way into my home and book closet (to be saved from the evil book eating cat monster named Aria). This is inspired by the various "mailbox" posts out there (eg. In My Mailbox by The Story Siren, and Stacking the Shelves by Tynga's Reviews). 

So much excitement this week! I have a bunch of fantastic things in my mailbox.

First, and the most exciting arrival is my new Kobo Aura HD. Thanks to the lovely Laura at Kobo Canada I am getting to test out the new device. I will be posting a review on it once I have had the chance to really test it out. It's sleek and a fantastic reading experience so far.


Oh, and I also love the brown colour I got!

With the Kobo I also got to pick an ebook to load into it. I chose....


Before I Go To Sleep by S.J Watson (goodreads)

I've been hearing amazing this about this, and when it was selected as the Harper Collins Fan Choice book as part of their 50 Book Pledge I knew I had to finally read it. Excited to start it.

I also borrowed....


Goddess by Josephine Angelini (goodreads)

I read this one already and LOVED it. Expect a review later, but it's a fitting end to the series.

That's it for me. Be sure to leave a link to your mailbox so I can stop by.

Happy Weekend and Happy Reading!

1 comment:

  1. Yay! I hope you enjoy the Kobo, I'm rather liking it so far. Even though I still prefer paper books over e-books. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...