Saturday, April 6, 2013

Weekly Obsessions


The awesome Kelly at KellyVision started posting a weekly post highlighting whatever she happened to be obsessed with that week. I LOVE this idea, so much in fact that I will be doing it myself every Saturday.

Here are my obsessions this week:

BOOKS

Fall Books

So many amazing sounding books are coming out in the fall! The publisher catalogs have been pining and wanting so many amazing titles. It almost makes me wish we were already past the summer months....almost. I also can't wait for beach reading weather!

TV

Bates Motel

This show has surprised me. Super creepy and well acted. Freddie Highmore especially is stealing the show as Norman Bates.


OTHER

My Birthday Weekend

My birthday was on April 3rd. I am celebrating (sort of) this weekend by going to a movie and having some cake. I normally get my birthday cake from the same place, and they always do a fantastic job. Last year's Masque of the Red Death cake was amazing, and this year it'll be Peter Pan. Excited to share photos after tonight! They'll go up on my Twitter tonight, but there will also be a blog post next week.

Book Expo America















A sneak peek at the list of authors who will be signing at Book Expo was released this week! If you haven't seen the list it and are going to BEA, do check it out.

So many amazing authors that I want to see - Samantha Shannon, Kendare Blake, Alexandra Coutts, Gretchen McNeil, Victoria Schwab, Richelle Mead, and Jenny Han are high on my list of signings to make it to. I can't wait for the official schedule to be out so I can start planning.

So what are you obsessed with this week?

1 comment:

  1. Wow, that's quite a list for BEA! I can't make it this year, but at least now I know what I'm missing. Haha.
    Happy birthday :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...