Saturday, April 6, 2013

New To My Book Closet


It's that time of the week again. Time to show you what bookish goodies made their way into my home and book closet (to be saved from the evil book eating cat monster named Aria). This is inspired by the various "mailbox" posts out there (eg. In My Mailbox by The Story Siren, and Stacking the Shelves by Tynga's Reviews). 

My mailbox is AWESOME this week thanks to my birthday weekend.


Article 5 by Kristen Simmons (Goodreads)
Breaking Point by Kristen Simmons (Goodreads)
Siege and Story by Leigh Bardugo (Goodreads)
Once Upon A Time Season One!!!!

Christy (The Reader Bee) being the sweet person that she is sent me Article 5 and Breaking Point as a birthday gift.

Siege and Storm was provided by Raincoast Books for review. Super excited to start this one.

My favourite TV show right now is Once Upon A Time. I have season one thanks to my friend Nicole and I intend to watch it again this summer.

Since it is my birthday weekend I am also going to include a picture of my awesome Peter Pan inspired cake that I had to celebrate.


Happy Weekend and Happy Reading!

3 comments:

  1. That cake looks awesome! Happy Birthday by the way :)
    I read Article 5 and it was pretty good, just need to get around to reading Breaking Point next. Enjoy all your goodies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your cake. That's amazing! Happy birthday!!!! Totes jealous of Siege & Storm. You had a great haul this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday! Great cake by the way. I just read the Breaking Point. Recommended!!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...