Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Waiting On Wednesday.... Just One Year


Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Jill at Breaking The Spine that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

My pick this week is Just One Year by Gayle Forman


Here is the Goodreads synopsis
Can you fall in love in just one day? Can you become a new person? How about in just one year? In JUST ONE DAY and its companion novel JUST ONE YEAR, sheltered American good girl Allyson “LuLu” Healey and easygoing actor Willem De Ruiter are about to find out against a guidebook-worthy array of foreign backdrops. Equal parts romance, coming-of-age-tale, mystery and travel romp (with settings that span from England’s Stratford upon Avon to Paris to Amsterdam to India’s Bollywood) JUST ONE DAY and JUST ONE YEAR show how in looking for someone else, you just might wind up finding yourself. 
I loved Just One Day and can't wait to read Willem's side of the story. The wait for this one has seemed long, even though they are being released quite close together.


Expected release date October 15, 2013

6 comments:

  1. Ahhh I've been dying to read Just One Day, but haven't gotten around to it yet. This one sounds like it's going to be just as good! Great pick :)

    Here's my WoW!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, my gosh, YES! I cannot wait to read this book either! Even if that guy on the cover looks NOTHING like how Willem is described;) Awesome pick!

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  3. I still need to read Just One Day.. I have it on my shelf. It mocks me. I must get to it soon! Great pick, Kathy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a new to me series and author....I just added the first book Just One Day to my GR shelf

    Here's my WoW

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't read Just One Day yet but they both look great! Love the covers NEW FOLLOWER

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes! I just finished Just One Day and I'm dying to read this book!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...