Friday, April 26, 2013

Weekly Obsessions


The awesome Kelly at KellyVision started posting a weekly post highlighting whatever she happened to be obsessed with that week. I LOVE this idea, so much in fact that I will be doing it myself every Saturday.

Here are my obsessions this week:

TV

 Season Finales

All my shows are ending for the season in the next month or so. I always love/hate this time of year. So many amazing storylines/jaw droppers/craziness going on, but it also means couple breakups/deaths/other unfortunate things happening to my beloved characters. I am anxiously awaiting the finale for Once Upon A Time especially. Side note to Brodie....expect panicky tweets. #Neverland #SecondStarToTheRight

MOVIE

The Bling Ring Trailer

My take away from this trailer? Emma Watson is amazing. Go ahead, watch it. I'll wait.



Emma Watson's delivery of the line "I want to rob" is perfect. I love her as an actress and I think she seems great in this role. I can't wait to see this movie. I also got an advance reader copy of the book written by Nancy Jo Sales. Super excited to read it.

OTHER

Kobo Aura HD

Thanks to the lovely people at Kobo I am going to be reviewing the new Kobo Aura HD. I got it delivered and have started using it. I love it so far. The crisp, clean look of the device is great. The screen is clear and provides an excellent reading experience. I may just end up loving reading ebooks yet.

Book Expo Planning

Eeeep! Book Expo quickly approaching (not fast enough!) and I am in full planning mode. Kelly from KellyVision, Emilie from Emilie's Book World and Jessica from Read My Breath Away are also attending so we've been chatting about schedules, and things to do in NYC. Emilie and I will be rooming together so expect tweets and other fun stuff while we are gone. My Friday is going to be intense as so many authors I want to see are all signing at the same time. I am going to have to make some tough choices (book blogger problems, I know) but am SO SO SO excited to do it. I love being around bookish people!

So what are you obsessed with this week?

1 comment:

  1. AHHH season finales!!! I don't know if my heart can take it. Both the epic episodes and the fact that we'll be months without any new ones until the next season. At least I've gotten hooked on some shows that screen in between.... I am way too addicted to tv haha. I know your tweets will kill me while I'm waiting for OuAT to download!

    I adore Emma Watson (I STILL need to see Perks... I will get my hands on it soon!!). I had no idea The Bling Ring was also a book! Curious what you'll think of it.

    Oooh so lucky you have the chance to review the new Kobo! I have a Kobo Touch, but I've only read... two books off of it? I am bad at ebooks haha. Maybe I just need to find the right kind of ereader too :)

    AND BEA!!!!!!!! I except full recaps on your return! So excited for you, but crazy jealous!! :D

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...