Saturday, April 13, 2013

Weekly Obsessions


The awesome Kelly at KellyVision started posting a weekly post highlighting whatever she happened to be obsessed with that week. I LOVE this idea, so much in fact that I will be doing it myself every Saturday.

Here are my obsessions this week:

BOOKS

The Bane Chronicles: What Really Happened in Peru cover


Those of you who know me are probably well aware that I love Cassandra Clare's two series. I especially love a certain warlock. I was ecstatic when I heard that she was going to be releasing some e-novellas staring Magnus, and that they would be released in 'hard copy' format once all the e-novellas have been released. The cover of the first one has been released and I LOVE IT!

Blood and Salt by Kim Liggett

Read the Goodreads synopsis of this novel and tell me you don't want to read it. Romeo and Juliet meets Children of the Corn?! It is officially one of my 'must reads' of 2014. I am looking forward to more information coming out about this one soon.

MOVIE

City of Bones Trailer # 2

There is so much I could say about this trailer. Robert Sheehan is PERFECT as Simon. This trailer shows exactly what I wanted to see from him. I was happy with the little I saw of Jonathan Rhys Meyers as Valentine.



Oh and that BRIEF glimpse of Magnus? NOT ENOUGH! Godfrey Gao certainly looks the part - I want to see him act. Overall it seems like they've done a pretty great job with turning these books into a movie. August needs to hurry up and get here so I can go see it.

OTHER

My birthday cake

My birthday 'party' was last weekend. I just had some cake and watched Once Upon A Time.

Every year I get a cake made and this year I decided it was going to be Peter Pan decorated! I thought it was awesome, and Peter Pan's story has long been one of my favourites.


So what are you obsessed with this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...