Thursday, November 1, 2012

Follow Friday


Follow Friday is a weekly meme hosted Parajunkee and Alison Can Read. It's a great way to meet new blogger friends. This weeks question is:

Q: What is a deal breaker for you in a book? For example, do you abhor love triangles? Or can't deal with bad editing?

Not really. I can handle anything if done properly. I think it depends on the writer, and how they go about certain things.

I will have a hard time if there are obvious consistency errors, but normally I can keep reading if I am enjoying the story.

Happy Weekend!

12 comments:

  1. So true. Old follower. My FFs are at Musings on Fantasia and LKHill. Happy Friday! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, errors don't stop me too much either.

    New follow.
    Alise - My FF Post

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm the same, as long as the story is good I can read past most things.

    Old follower via GFC.

    My FF post

    Sabina @ Delirious About Books

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am the same.. I usually never put a book down.
    Here's my FF.
    Ashley
    #BookNerd

    ReplyDelete
  5. Consistency errors drive me! (If I notice, If I'm loving a books story, I don't notice a lot of things!)
    Old Follower
    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good answer.

    http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2012/11/feature-follow.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good answer. I can only think of one book I started reading that I didn't finish, otherwise I can usually handle anything (though certain things I will avoid ahead of time if they just sound annoying).

    new follower. Here's my FF:
    http://booksojourner.blogspot.com/2012/11/feature-follow-1.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's really the best way to approach a book. It's best to not to let the little things bother you!

    I'm a new follower in GFC. You can read my FF here

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cool answer. New follower! Your blog is pretty, btw.:)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...