Sunday, November 4, 2012

New To My Book Closet

It's that time of the week again. Time to show you what bookish goodies made their way into my home and book closet (to be saved from the evil book eating cat monster named Aria). This is inspired by the various "mailbox" posts out there (eg. In My Mailbox by The Story Siren, and Stacking the Shelves by Tynga's Reviews).

A small mailbox this week. I am out of town (in Toronto) so this will be schedule to go up on Sunday. Anything from Thursday onward will be included in next weeks post.


The Summer I Turned Pretty by Jenny Han (goodreads)

As I read Burn for Burn and really enjoyed it I decided to give Jenny Han's other series a try. I will eventually fit this one into my already huge reading pile.

Happy Sunday and Happy Reading!

3 comments:

  1. The Summer I Turned Pretty! A small mailbox but a great haul - even if it is just the one book. I read this years ago and it changed my bookish life and will always be a special story to me. I really liked Burn for Burn as well and hope you enjoy discovering the Summer series.

    Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been meaning to read this for a while. Hope you enjoy it! Can't wait to hear what you think of it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read THE SUMMER I TURNED PRETTY last year and really liked it - so I hope you'll get around to reading it soon, too. Sadly I have yet to read the other two books of the series. :(

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...