Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday....Dance of the Red Death

Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Jill at Breaking The Spine that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

My pick this week is Dance of the Red Death by Bethany Griffin


Here is the Goodreads synopsis 
EVERYTHING IS ON FIRE. 
Araby Worth’s city is being torn apart by death, disease, and corrupt forces wanting to claim it for their own. She has lost her home. Her best friend is dying. Her mother has been kidnapped. The boy who made her feel something again has betrayed her. And her father may be a murderer. 
But Araby has found herself. 
Despite the death and destruction all around her, she will fight for herself, for her friends, for her city. Her rebellion will take her, finally, to the mad prince’s palace, for the decadent –and sinister—masked ball. It could be a trap. It could be the end of them all. Or it could be the moment that Araby becomes the kind of hero she never dreamed she could be. 
The tragic, dark, and steamy conclusion to Bethany Griffin’s Masque of the Red Death saga
The first novel is one of my favourite reads of this year. I can't wait to read the sequeal. I happen to love the inclusion of "steamy" in the description and hope it applies to Will and Araby. 

Expected release date April 23, 2013

5 comments:

  1. I can't wait for this one either! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't love the first book, but I'm still very curious about how this story might continue, so I'll definitely need to pick it up, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous cover! I need to read book one. It has been waiting patiently on my Kindle for its turn.

    Reading Lark's WOW

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't read the first one...but I've been tempted. Hope you enjoy this sequel.

    Here's MY WOW POST

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't read the first one yet, but I'm definitely gonna get to it ASAP. I love the cover of this one!

    Books of Amber

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...