Saturday, November 17, 2012

New To My Book Closet

It's that time of the week again. Time to show you what bookish goodies made their way into my home and book closet (to be saved from the evil book eating cat monster named Aria). This is inspired by the various "mailbox" posts out there (eg. In My Mailbox by The Story Siren, and Stacking the Shelves by Tynga's Reviews).

This week's mailbox is beyond awesome. There was squealing and freaking out at the mailbox.


The Madman's Daughter by Megan Shepherd (goodreads)
Just One Day by Gayle Forman (goodreads)

A BIG thank you to Harper Collins Canada and Penguin Canada for these amazing sounding reads. I am having a hard time not starting them both right away.

I want to say thank you to Megan Shepherd for sending me some swag. The tea was a pleasant surprise, and I LOVE tea so I will be trying this out when I read the book.

Happy Sunday and Happy Reading!

5 comments:

  1. Ooooooo, The Madman's Daughter. It looks really good. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. THE MADMAN'S DAUGHTER. JUST ONE DAY. JEALOUS. I'm so excited to read both of these, I can only imagine the temptation you're feeling right now! I feel slight satisfaction from your suffering muahahahahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm soooo looking forward to JUST ONE DAY, so I'm really hoping that you'll like it - it sounds like such an awesome read! Happy reading, my dear!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm really looking forward to Just One Day by Gayle Foreman. I read If I Stay a while back and I really enjoyed it. I hope you enjoy your books this week. :)

    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I am so jealous of you right now. I want to read "Just one day" so bad. Looking forward to your review! :)
    Happy Reading.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...