Thursday, November 22, 2012

Follow Friday


Follow Friday is a weekly meme hosted Parajunkee and Alison Can Read. It's a great way to meet new blogger friends. This weeks question is:

Q: What blog are you thankful for?

Lots!

Bookish (ran by Evie, who is amazing), Me on Books (ran by the awesome Lindsay), Eleusinian Mysteries (ran by the delightful Brodie), The Reader Bee (ran by the fabulous Christy) and lastly KellyVision (ran by the awesome Kelly).

I also want to have a special shout out to the Ottawa Blogettes who I adore! Ciara (Lost at Midnight Reviews), Katie (Bookishly Yours), Meaghan (Feeling A Little Bookish) and Emilie (Emilie's Book World). You lovely ladies make this whole blogging adventure even more fun, and I LOVE chatting books with you all.

Please check out all of the blogs I have mentioned. All of them write fantastic, smart, and insightful reviews. All are ran by amazing women.  I am thankful to have all of them has friends, and blogging buddies!

Happy Weekend!

8 comments:

  1. Ooooh I love Bookish! One of my fave blogs! xD Awesome answer. :) Have a Happy Thanksgiving! New GFC follower! :D

    Here's my #FF

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will have to check these blogs! :)

    Old Follower: Marissa @ For The Love Of Film And Novels

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! for sharing these.

    http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2012/11/feature-follow_23.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll have to check them all out! Plus I must tell you that I love the name of your blog :). New follower!

    Jessica @ Hopelessly Devoted Bibliophile

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Elusian Mysteries <3 The reader bee is also a nice blog! Thanks for showing me Bookishly Yours and feeling a little bookish. I'm now following them too.

    Mel@thedailyprophecy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, new follower. It's nice when I find a new blog. Please consider following me.
    Java With Jambor

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome bloggers you mentioned :D Thanks for sharing!

    Old Follower :)
    Kayla @ Bengal Reads

    "Click Here" to check out my #FF post!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...