Saturday, November 3, 2012

Weekly Obsessions

The awesome Kelly at KellyVision started posting a weekly post highlighting whatever she happened to be obsessed with that week. I LOVE this idea, so much in fact that I will be doing it myself every Saturday.

BOOKS

Glitter and Doom by Bethany Griffin



I stumbled upon this whlie looking at the Harper Collins summer catalog. A e-novella coming between Masque of the Red Death and Dance of the Red Death. Super excited to read it and find out who it's about. Does it feature someone else's point of view other than Araby?

Cover of Josephine Angelini's Goddess


These covers are rather striking, and I think I like this one the most out of all of them. I am curious to find out how Helen's story ends (and if she ends up with Orion).

Cover for Belladonna by Fiona Paul


I really enjoyed Venom and can't wait to read the follow up. This cover is just as pretty as the first in the series.

Cover for Towering by Alex Flinn


I didn't know this was even being released. I LOVE fairytale re-tellings and this one about Rapunzel sounds awesome.

TV

Once Upon A Time's Killian Jones (AKA Hook)


Yup...totally smitten. Devilish charm, a stunning accent and the guyliner. It all worked, and I hope he stays forever.

OTHER

Ontario Blogger Meet Up 

This event takes place TODAY! I am beyond excited to meet so many people that I talk to over twitter. It is going to be an amazing afternoon filled with books and book chat. I am also really looking forward to the Cassandra Clare signing right after that we are all heading to. It is going to be a incredible but busy day.

So what you are obsessed with this week?

2 comments:

  1. Ooohh thanks for the head's up on Glitter & Doom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Towering looks really cool! If you are fan of fairytale retellings you should join Project Fairytale! http://thecheapreader.wordpress.com/project-fairy-tale/

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...