Saturday, November 10, 2012

New To My Book Closet

It's that time of the week again. Time to show you what bookish goodies made their way into my home and book closet (to be saved from the evil book eating cat monster named Aria). This is inspired by the various "mailbox" posts out there (eg. In My Mailbox by The Story Siren, and Stacking the Shelves by Tynga's Reviews).

Another amazing week of awesome books making their way into my already cramped book closet. I had a wonderful time at the Ontario Blogger Meet Up (see my recap) and these novels made their way back from Toronto with me. A huge thank you to all the publishers, and the lovely bloggers who organized the event.



Magnified Word by Grace O'Connell (goodreads)
Speechless by Hannah Harrington (goodreads)
Never Knowing by Chevy Stevens (goodreads)
Fuse by Julianna Boggot (goodreads)
Red Moon by Benjamin Percy (goodreads)
Sever by Lauren DeStefano (goodreads)
Over You by Emma McLaughlin and Nicola Kraus (goodreads)
Out of the Easy by Ruta Sepetys (goodreads)
Etiquette and Espionage by Gail Carriger (goodreads)
Envy by Elizabeth Miles (goodreads)

Next up is a review book from Netgalley


The Goddess Inheritance by Aimee Carter (goodreads)

A big thank you to HarlequinTeen and Netgalley for this. I can't wait to read it and find out how Kate and Henry's story ends.

Happy Sunday and Happy Reading!

4 comments:

  1. Ooooo, Sever. I always feel weird when I get to the last book in a series. Endings are different than beginnings. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh, I didn't know that THE GODDESS INHERITANCE is on NetGalley (*off to take a look*). But the other books you got look super awesome, too - I hope you're going to have lots of fun reading them! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Etiquette and Espionage sounds really good. :) I didn't think that it would be that small though! I really should pick up a copy of Pure soon. It sounds absolutely amazing and I want to read it before the next book comes out. I hope you enjoy all of your wonderful books & thanks for sharing. :D

    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
  4. Speechless! That's the only one I've read from your AMAZING haul this week and Hannah Harrington does not disappoint! She's definitely on my new fave contemporary author list <3

    I still need to read Fever before I can get to Sever *shakes head in disappoinment at self* I hear such good things about Gail Carringer, I'm so looking forward to giving Etiquette and Espionage a read! Looking forward to your review, Kathy!!

    ENJOY YOUR DELISH NEW BOOKS!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...