Thursday, May 31, 2012

Friday Hop!


Follow Friday is a weekly meme hosted Parajunkee and Alison Can Read. It's a great way to meet new blogger friends. This weeks question is:

Q: You are a matchmaker -- your goal, hook up two characters from two of your favorite books. Who would it be? How do you think it would go?

Hmm....I would set up Izzy from The Mortal Instruments by Cassandra Clare with Phoenix from Embrace by Jessica Shirvington. Izzy loves the bad boy, and Phoenix likes a strong, tough girl. I think they would have some pretty epic arguments, but their relationship would be full of fire and passion (while it lasted).



TGIF at GReads! is a weekly blog hop hosted by Ginger from GReads

This weeks question is

Issue Books: Which books have you found to be very rewarding when it comes to tackling tougher issues?

Jay Asher's Thirteen Reasons Why is the first one that comes to mind. I love how you tackled bullying, teen suicide, and how people should consider how their words and actions impact others.

Happy Weekend!

9 comments:

  1. Oooh great match! sort of... considering I haven't read the second book :P
    my ff; http://booknookgirl.blogspot.com/2012/05/follow-friday-matchmaker-d.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, I haven't read Embrace yet but I hope that boy's tough! Izzie's a wildcat! *New follower*
    Hopping through with my Match
    Happy FF!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hopping through. I still haven't read Thirteen Reasons Why. It's one of those books you should read, but I haven't.
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  4. although i'm hoping that Phoenix will get together with violet but still this is an interesting pair.

    old GFC follower

    Here is my FF post

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't read either of these yet! I have such a long wishlist! Old follower. My Follow

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVED Pheonix from Embrace by Jessica Shirvington he was super hot and amazing!

    New follower via GFC!

    Kayla @ Bengal Reads (YA Blog) & Reading On The Wild Side (Adult Blog)

    "Click Here" To view my #FF post for Bengal Reads

    "Click Here" To view my #FF post for Reading On The Wild Side

    ReplyDelete
  7. Three things:

    (You are my new favorite person because you cited "13 Reasons Why" on your TGIF)

    (You are also my favorite because of the wine)

    (I am a new follower because of these two!)

    Rebecca @ Vicariously!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yeah, I think Izzy needs someone a little more firey. Simon's cute, but I feel like she's becoming more boring the more she spends time with him.

    I absolutely love your blog title and header. Makes me want a glass of wine... Happy FF!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...