Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday....Burn for Burn

Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Jill at Breaking The Spine that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

My pick this week is Burn for Burn by Jenny Han and Siobhan Vivian



Here is the Goodreads synopsis
BIG GIRLS DON'T CRY...
THEY GET EVEN.

Lillia has never had any problems dealing with boys who like her. Not until this summer, when one went too far. No way will she let the same thing happen to her little sister.

Kat is tired of the rumours, the insults, the cruel jokes. It all goes back to one person– her ex-best friend– and she's ready to make her pay.

Four years ago, Mary left Jar Island because of a boy. But she's not the same girl anymore. And she's ready to prove it to him.

Three very different girls who want the same thing: sweet, sweet revenge. And they won't stop until they each had a taste
Intriguing premise. I am really curious about the revenge aspect and how it'll play it. I am a huge fan of the TV show Revenge, and part of it is the guilty pleasure thrill this type of entertainment provides. Very excited to find out about these girls and what leads them to join forces.

Expected release date - September 18, 2012

9 comments:

  1. Ooh, great pick, Kathy! I just scored this as an eGalley and can't wait to finally give it a read. I also love the revenge aspect. Women are the very best at it ;-) Can't wait to see what you think of it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooooooooh, you totally got me with this one! I'll add it to my list right away!

    Here's my WOW

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooo, I'm wondering if it's the same guy too! Great pick, thanks for sharing it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Three amazing authors in one book?! Count me in! :D Great pick! :D

    Drop by my WoW?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for bringing this one to my attention. It sounds promising. My WOW...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am waiting for this one as well! I can’t wait to get it!

    Thanks for sharing,
    Dani
    http://paulettespapers.com/?p=2094

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great pick! This totally looks like a good book!

    Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've seen a lot of people talking about this on Twitter, but I've never really stopped to check it out. :) It definitely does sound like an interesting read!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...