Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday...The Evolution of Mara Dyer

Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Jill at Breaking The Spine that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

My pick this week is The Evolution of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin


Here is the Goodreads synopsis

Two days after Mara walks into a police station in Miami at the close of The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer, she is committed for psychiatric treatment for what her parents believe is a mental breakdown. But what seems like a hallucination to everyone else is a chilling reality for Mara. Someone from her past has discovered her strange, disturbing secret and that someone wants her to pay. But she's about to discover that the price is more than she can bear.

Dark and thrilling, suspenseful and passionate, The Evolution of Mara Dyer will have readers breathlessly turning pages to find out what will become of Mara Dyer next.
The cover....OMG! I am still hyperventilating over the awesomeness. I love it so much. It scares me though, because it makes me worry about Noah. The synopsis has me beyond crazy excited to get my hands on this one. I am officially wishing I could skip all the months until October right now.

Expected release date - October 23, 2012

16 comments:

  1. IKR! It's one of the most gorgeous book covers this year. And I also worry about Noah.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mara Dyer was a lot of fun, so I'm pretty excited about this one! By the way, I <3 your background. :D

    ComaCalm's WoW...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! Am so waiting for this too. It totally live up to the 1st book cover. Awesome pick! :D

    Drop by my WoW! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have been waiting for this too. I hope that we both love it.
    My WOW...

    ReplyDelete
  5. SQUEEEEEEEEE!!!!! WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT! OMG. Now words for my EXCITEMENT for this book! And gosh, yes, that cover is amazing. I love that they're using the same photoshoot! But Noah... god... I'm scared... I know Michelle is going to have a crapload of twists and shocks and WTFery planned for us. ACCIO OCTOBER!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sounds like a great choice.

      http://tributebooksreviews.blogspot.com/2012/05/waiting-on-wednesday.html

      Delete
  6. MARAAAAA. I can't wait for this book. I loved the first one, and I've been dying ver since to know what will happen to her (and Noah of course!)
    Great pick!
    Em
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope a question is actually answered in this book. I'll pick it up from the library just because the first one left me so confused, but I was so frustrated by the ending of the last book that I won't buy it.

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  8. I still have to read the first one, but the covers just never cease to amaze me! Sooo pretty!

    Patricia // My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can't wait to read both! Yes I know, I'm totally behind on the times lol.

    Here’s my Waiting on Wednesday post

    Happy reading!

    Megan @ The Girly Bookworm (new follower!)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I haven't read the first one yet, but they sound great and I love the covers! I hope that you can get your hands on this one soon :)

    http://thedailyprophecy.blogspot.com/2012/05/waiting-on-wednesday-12-erin-jade-lange.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. I haven't read the first book yet but this one sounds interesting!!


    Happy reading and thanks for stopping by!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I LOVED the first book. It was one of my faves from last year. I can't wait for this one either.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love this cover, it can mean one thing and the story can tell another

    ReplyDelete
  14. THE COVER! THE COVER! THE COVER! Is it not PERFECTION? I ADORE it. Oh, seriously, the first cover was beyond gorgeous, it's so nice seeing something equally eerie and lovely and perfect.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...