Saturday, May 5, 2012

New To My Book Closet

It's that time of the week again. Time to show you what bookish goodies made their way into my home and book closet (to be saved from the evil book eating cat monster named Aria). This is inspired by the various "mailbox" posts out there (eg. In My Mailbox by The Story Siren, and Stacking the Shelves by Tynga's Reviews.)

This week I have a book that I am sure will be in PLENTY of mailboxes this week - INSURGENT. It's fantastic and amazing, and I am still freaking out about the ending.



For Review

The Golden Lily by Richelle Mead (goodreads)
Dark Companion by Martha Acosta (goodreads)

Purchased

Insurgent by Veronica Roth (goodreads)

Swapped 

Black Heart by Holly Black (goodreads)

A big thank you to Penguin Canada for The Golden Lily! I was super excited to find it waiting for me at my door. Also a huge thank you to Raincoast Books Canada for Dark Companion. It's one I have been wanting to read for awhile, so I am excited.

The Ottawa Blogger Ladies met up for Insurgent Day and also swapped books. I managed to snag a copy of Black Heart and I am hoping to read it soon. I can't wait to see how this series ends.

I hope everyone is enjoying Insurgent week and that you've loved reading it. I can't wait to share my review.


Happy Sunday and Happy Reading!

8 comments:

  1. WOW, you have a pretty nice collection up there :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was already jealous of everyone who received INSURGENT this week (my copy sadly didn't arrive yet), but I just found something even worse: THE GOLDEN LILY! Aaaaargh, I'm dying to read it. :D Can't wait to hear what you think of it. Happy reading! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG. OMG. KATHY. YOU HAVE THE GOLDEN LILY! *SQUEALS* If you weren't so dang awesome, I'd find it much easier to hate you right now haha. Cannot freaking wait until next month!!

    Oh man, crazy excited to read your thoughts on Insurgent. HOLY CRAP. AMAZING. Yeah, that ending was AKLJSDHSFNLJDKF, right?!

    Dark Companion looks so good, definitely looking forward to getting my hands on that. And so awesome you Ottawa bloggers live so nearby to meet up!

    You have clearly had an AWESOME book week. Enjoy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just picked up White Cat, because I'm so behind on how good this series is (I hope I like it).

    Enjoy all your reads :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the Insurgent pic with all you gals! :P

    I got the eARC for Dark Companion! Looking forward to it.. looks really interesting :)

    Thanks for stopping by!

    Michele | Stacking the Shelves | Paris Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loved Insurgent and Black Heart! Hope you like them as well!

    Check out what I got at Geek Chic This Week :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. I loved Black Heart! Cassel Sharpe is my favorite :) I hope you enjoy it!!

    My Stacking the Shelves Post!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I still need to read Divergent so that I can start Insurgent! At least they look really pretty sitting on my shelf. lol

    Looking forward to seeing what you think of Black Heart! I'm hoping my library gets it in soon. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...