Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday....What's Left of Me

Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Jill at Breaking The Spine that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

My pick this week is What's Left of Me by Kat Zhang


Here is the Goodreads synopsis
Eva and Addie started out the same way as everyone else—two souls woven together in one body, taking turns controlling their movements as they learned how to walk, how to sing, how to dance. But as they grew, so did the worried whispers. Why aren’t they settling? Why isn’t one of them fading? The doctors ran tests, the neighbors shied away, and their parents begged for more time. Finally Addie was pronounced healthy and Eva was declared gone. Except, she wasn’t…

For the past three years, Eva has clung to the remnants of her life. Only Addie knows she’s still there, trapped inside their body. Then one day, they discover there may be a way for Eva to move again. The risks are unimaginable–hybrids are considered a threat to society, so if they are caught, Addie and Eva will be locked away with the others. And yet…for a chance to smile, to twirl, to speak, Eva will do anything.
I love the cover for this. This just sounds so unique. I don't think I've read anything quite like this before, and I am looking forward to it.

Expected release date - September 18, 2012

10 comments:

  1. This one sounds really different from anything I've ever read.....and very interesting. Thanks for pointing it out. Hope you enjoy!
    My WoW!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I'm intrigued...and I love that cover!

    Here's MY WOW POST

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've seen this book around and def want to read it. Great pick. Here is my WoW
    Check out my Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  4. GREAT pick! I had this as my WoW a few weeks ago and agree that it sounds really good. I also love the duality of the cover.

    My WoW: http://www.blookgirl.com/book-blog/waiting-on-wednesday/156-throne-of-glass-by-sarah-maas

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can't wait to read this. Sounds really great and the cover is beautiful! Great pick!

    My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  6. Exactly what you said, tis sounds SO unique, I haven't come across anything like it before and that's what I want to see more of. Fresh, compelling YA! It sounds so amazing, I can't wait to get my hand on it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic pick - I really can't wait for this one either. Doesn't it feel like its taking forever to get here? Thanks for sharing :)

    Claire Reads WoW

    ReplyDelete
  8. Definitely can't wait for this one! :D The concept is original & the cover looks great.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...