Thursday, May 3, 2012

Friday Hops!


Follow Friday is a weekly meme hosted Parajunkee and Alison Can Read. It's a great way to meet new blogger friends. This weeks question is:

Q: What is one thing you wish you could tell your favorite author?

Picking one would be too hard. I am just going to say this -

To all my favourite authors I just want to thank them for creating amazing characters and writing such inspiring books. A fantastic author can transport you and fully immerse you in the story, so thank you for being one of the authors that has done that for me.

TGIF at GReads! is a weekly blog hop hosted by Ginger from GReads

This weeks question is

If you could take a trip this summer to any place within a fictional book, where would you go? Tell us about your summer dream vacation!

Paris! I would love to find myself in Anna's Paris from Anna and the French Kiss. Maybe I would even meet my own Etienne and spend the day walking around the romantic (and gorgeous) city.

Happy Weekend!

11 comments:

  1. I'm sure authors would be happy to hear such warm praise :)

    New GFC follower. My FF.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think any author would love to hear that!

    Following you now!

    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh goodness... Anna's Paris? *sighs*
    YES YES YES.

    With Etienne, or an Etienne of your own? I melt.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hopping through. I don't want to meet an Etienne of my own - I just want Etienne. Especially in Paris :-)
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you is always a great answer! :) I have not read the other book you mentioned about, although heard a lot about it! I am your new follower! Please stop by my blog!

    FF Link: http://vidya-booksaremagic.blogspot.com/2012/05/feature-follow-11.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would thank them as well! And maybe I'll badger them into adapting me. :) Happy Friday!

    Old follower,
    Here's my FF post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And that's supposed to be "adopting". *headdesk*

      Delete
  7. {if i'm commenting i'm a follower}

    I completely agree with your thoughts. Thank you for sharing.

    {http://www.justonemorechapter.net}

    ReplyDelete
  8. I agree, happy Friday!

    http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2012/05/feature-follow.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. Agreed! It's so hard to pick just one!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like both your answers. Old follower :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...